Friday, December 31, 2010

Oh, 2011, Good Tidings and Lost Inches You'll Bring...

Oh, to be fat again. I'd lost a stellar 15 pounds, then with weddings and holiday and holiday and holiday, ten of it crept back. Bugga! Beginning tomorrow, I'm back on the fat saddle, again, and my horse is oofing under my weight!

I'm not making a resolution to lose weight in 2011. I am, however, making other resolutions.
1: Take better care of myself.
2: Become more active with my children.
3: Eat healthier.
4: Read more.
5: Lose a TV.
6: Be a better friend.
7: Fit into skinny jeans.

Resolutions 1 - 5, and 7, will undoubtedly help me reach my goal to lose about 50 pounds this coming year. Yes, I said FIFTY! However, I'm starting with the intent to lose FIVE. Five pounds at a time. :) That should be cake, figuratively speaking, of course.

Tomorrow, January 1, 2011, begins a serious life food change. And I'm ready, willing, and excited to find a pair of skinnies or jeggings to work toward! Happy new year! Can't believe its been another year already!!!

Live well, eat well, love well,
Gordita Blanca

3 comments:

  1. I have a whole host of other resolutions, including lots more prayer and a much cleaner house, but I can't list ALL of them, word?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will buy you fancy jeans you want after you have successfully completed your resolutions. Yes, you read that right. I said fancy. You'll have to tell me when you are ready for them, as I won't really know. But 50 pounds? You crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll hold you to it. I'll look good enough for them after 30. I'll let you know. ;)

    ReplyDelete