Monday, November 15, 2010

Confessions of Gordita Blanca, Series 1

 

I'm going out on a limb here, going to stand naked in front of you (not literally, of course. No one wants to see that), and tell you some of my deep, dark, food-nasty secrets...


Confession: I bought two cans of my favorite Pringles (Honey Mustard), and soon realized that I’d eaten an entire can, by myself, in about an hour.  I hid the can at the bottom of the trash and opened the other. I ate about six from the second can, so Husband would think I’d exercised serious self-control. I mean, after all, they are my favorite.    

Confession: Laurita la Gordita and I were on our way to a party. There was going to be food there. We drove through Jack in the Box on the way. We didn’t want to be starving when we got there, and look like pigs. Soooo, we shoved down a burger and a couple o’ tacos in the car, in a dark parking lot, around the corner from the party. Closet, er, car-eaters much?

Confession: I put the junk food at the bottom of the shopping cart sometimes, piling the lettuce and carrots and all other good things on top. I don’t want someone to pass me, give my cart the ‘judgment glance’ (you know the one… you’ve all done it), and conclude that I’m fat because of the junk food in my cart. I’d rather them wonder "how can that girl be fat when she eats so healthy?"

That’s all for now. I mean, surely those are enough to make you ponder (or sick). 

Eat well, live well,
Gordita Blanca



Image links: 

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, there is nothing that hides the fact that you ate an entire bag of cheetos. Even if they were the "baked" kind, they still leave evidence in the form of orange fingers. Not that I know from personal experience or anything....

    ReplyDelete