Monday, November 15, 2010

L2G's Fatgirl Confession

I’ve done it! I’ve lost 11 lbs so far and you can totally tell in my face! Again, it’s because of this totally not healthy crash diet, but it feels good to know that eating healthy has contributed to it. It gave me the push I needed to want to continue to eat healthy.

Also, I’m glad my fiancé is proud of me. Of course I’m not doing it for him but for the first time ever he said “she’s hot huh?” and he was referring to me!! He always tells me I’m beautiful and pretty and always gets mad when I say “I don’t have anything to wear….. because I’m fat.” I think 50% of that is because he loves me and doesn’t want me talking bad about myself and the other 50%... he doesn’t want me to spend anymore money on shopping. Anyway, I’m glad he sees me making a conscious effort in being healthy because this has pushed him a little to wanting to eat healthy with me (he’s sorta gained some love pounds since we’ve been together…it means he’s happy, right!?). Another reason I’m glad he sees me making a conscious effort… Confession time!

Fatgirl Confession #1: I sent fiancé out to my car to find my recipe book because I thought it was under the seat and later on when I got in my car…. There it was… Staring at me in the face…. The shame. The indulgence. The nastiness. I guess when he was looking for my recipe book he grabbed some stuff underneath my seat and found a squashed up bag from… McDonalds. I was mortified. Even though we both love Micky D’s (don’t judge) to know he found traces of my closet eating embarrassed me to no end. I can’t do that anymore. No more closet or alone-in-car eating. Ever again. It’s not worth the embarrassment or the love handles. 

Love, 
Laurita La Gordita

1 comment:

  1. You ARE beautiful and pretty and smart and funny and kind and generous and thoughtful and all those things... but I agree - it does feel good to be "hot." Keep it up! (The healthy part, not the crash diet part)

    ReplyDelete